Thursday, January 14, 2010

First Few Weeks of 2010

Life over the last couple of weeks has been fairly busy on a few different fronts. I'm staying occupied at the office with happenings like the kickoff to the 2010 Idaho legislative session and with winter sports season in full swing I'm spending a good chunk of my time outside the office out in the elements.

Here are some highlights from the first few weeks of 2010...

Great Polar Bear Plunge


Renovation and reopening of the Idaho capitol building and kickoff to the 2010 legislative session.





And some random features...




On the horizon... I am getting closer to moving myself into the 21st century and laying the ground work for a website to showcase my photography. It's still a ways off but I have a really good start. If any of you web gurus out there have put together your own or come across any really nice photo websites please feel free to send me some info. I'd love to hear from you.

Until next time...

No comments: